Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Admire..Programming

Hola,hy all..a very happy and good mornig..hehe..don't know why?quite happy although worry..haha..suddenly, feel programming is an exciting game..hehe..can't wait to finish my system and get a new one..Previously..hate it!really hate it..but when time I remember what my teacher Cik Zuraidah said "Tak Kenal Maka Tak Cinta". Hmm..mmm..really admire someone who is expert in programming..Is is truth,programming is hard..especially Java.Hehe,however just relax it can be solve along our learning..Previously hate it,really hate it.like ..ya,sometimes the words is true..but mostly..ya it is true..Ok stop right now..catch up with my next story..Have get to work..Adios..

2 comments:

InT@N said...

wooow admire programming tuh.... hebat ni hebat..( mcm dialog cite duranni plk)

Norsya said...

cume kagum ngan peg2 kat uptm espc my mentor2,tahukan..aspire for me..
haha..dialog biase je..