Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Experience 2008

Salam all..

good and happy morning..may Allah bless us always..InsyaAllah..
this is my first and new experience after finished my tertiary level education...while doing nothing at home...just try my luck to seek for a job..im so excited in applying it..and didn't think anythg about it..do apply many and much more..While applying, not all of our application successful right,but just let to Allah lah..I do attend some interviews,hopefully get caught in any..i didnt expect to get job in a such big company..Oh my god, what's a trouble..get caught there..But,just thanks to Allah because Allah still loves me..
While im there,everything seems new to me..my life changes..Life is not easy to live..sometimes ppl said,life is to be enjoy and make it easy..yeah,it is easy to say but hard for us to do right..that's what i encounter..hmm..what to do, i need oso some money to earn and repay my parents and own living,so whether i like it or not have to..
However, i just pray to Allah because Allah always know what the Best for us...
Meanwhile, i hope i can face my tasks and daily life smoothly with Allah helps...
It really new for me,and too challenging while im on INternational board because all are chinese here,hmm..don't know how to keep going achiving my successful..
We will wait and see because we try to make things out successfully But Allah determined it..
K lah guys, that's all..my story..
Semoga kita sentiasa berjaya di dunia dan akhirat..All the best,InsyaAllah..
Bye..

No comments: