Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Is That True?Things Do Goes Wrong In our Life..

Is that true??if it is true..hmm..then this word will let people down right?Why I said that..this is because when we hope for the best things however the things will not run as what we thought..What am I trying to say is about my training four months in experiencing the working environment…Someone asking me,
Fren: Fren do your training going well?
A :hmm..well I said, ya so far so good..alhamdulillah(but with the dull face)
I answered it..
Fren: Why? What ‘s going wrong?What happen fren?
(my fren asking me after looking at my unhappy face)
A: Well, nothing..
Fren: Fren, don’t you lie..tell me if got anything which I can help you…If I’m able I will help you..
A: Hmm..
(because of my fren force me to speak up,well I just tell her my problem and my thought)
A: well my fren, I don’t think my training is going well…
Fren: Why fren??
A: Hmm.... I feel suffer not because I have many works to do or vice versa.But I ‘m worry about the ****** that my supervisor’s ******** towards me??
Fren: Why?Do your supervisor is very nice??
A: yeah, she is very nice to me..If you want to know..I still remember how kind is she..when first time I came to the office.I was being late..but she didn’t scold me..When I’m on my way..im just think..hmm sure my supervisor is stern, angry and will scold me..
However, when I reached there, she said is okay..It is your first day right?it’s okay, I’m understand..when I heard that, all my perspections towards her was wrong..She is very nice..I had been touched by her kindness for second time..The story, after the office hour, my supervisor waits for me after I end my work..she said to me..You, finish your works? Yes madam..Hmm..ok..Let’s take our move…I seem surprised..Yes, You don’t be shy, I will sent you back..once again I had been touched by her kindness…
Fren: Wow, that’s good..Your supervisor is nice…Don’t think so much fren..
(My fren said, Sure everything is going well)

Tulah serba sedikit cerita td, sebenarnya kita susah nak judge manusiakan..yelah mcm2 yg kita akan fikir..selagi belum selesai, selagi itulah kita akan terus berfikir..Tapi situasi macam nih mungkin akan terjadi macam sy yg sering byk berfikir..tapi kita tak boleh larikan..ntahlah susah nak ceritakan situasi sebenarnya..Cuma sy harap..walau sy tak dpt ape2 sekali pun..tp yg penting ********* tuh amatlah penting bg sy..meskipun org Cuma kata tuh perkara kecik je..usah dipandang sgt..bg sy ia amatlah bernilai dan terlalu berharga..meskipun itu hanyalah duniawi..tapi dunia sy yg masih terikat dgn dunia pendidikan masih tidak boleh sy ketepikan..adalah penting ********** tuh buat sy..kadang2 perkara kecik tulah yg akan tentukan hidup kita…Apa yg boleh kita harapkan di sini..I just hope Allah is always besides me, gives me strength, patience and determination..Hanya Dialah yg menjadi pendengar sy walau sy senang mahupun susah…Semoga Allah berkati jasa baik supervisor sy dan berkati segala2nya..insyaAllah..


2 comments:

InT@N said...

sape ek ur supr 2???
=p

InT@N said...

it's anything wrong sha???
tell me..tell me my dear frenzzzz... =P